目前分類:未分類文章 (1120)
- Dec 09 Sat 2017 16:57
全球只剩「1」人會的說話 台灣「巴宰語」上榜
- Dec 09 Sat 2017 08:36
解農村缺工窘境 林聰賢提台青年度假打工
- Dec 09 Sat 2017 00:13
女生肢體說話暗示
- Dec 08 Fri 2017 15:45
[問題] 暑期說話黉舍
中韓翻譯潛水良久,第一次講話請多多指教... 本年暑假籌算去德國語言黉舍念兩個月, 爬文後整理了一些可以斟酌 翻譯處所,請人人給點定見~ 1. Heidelberg Paeadgogium http://www.heidelberger-paedagogium.de/ 80堂/月,健保: 30 說話課:270* 教材: 30 住宿: 230* 長處:離法蘭克福近 2. Sprachenkolleg fur Studienden Auslander(Freiburg) http://www.sprachenkolleg.de/ 02.07-17.09.2007,11週,20堂/週, 720元*(真的嗎?@@) 不供應住宿 3. IKK (Dusseldorf) http://www.iik-duesseldorf.de 100堂/月 說話班:445 住宿: 300 優點:交通利便 4. Deutschkolleg Stuttgart http://www.deutschkurs-stuttgart.de/index_eng.html 25/06/07 - 05/09/07,8週, 200堂, 650元* 有供應住宿,要寫信去問 (有打*號者為參考緣由) --------------------------------- 大概是這幾家,還有良多大家說過的, 不外斟酌到所在(太北我怕冷、交通費變多)、 城市的生活程度,經費簡直是考量重點之一... 比較中意海德堡和斯圖加特 不外挺思疑為何Stuttgart和Freiburg那兩家的膏火為何這麼廉價? 還有聽說要念大學語言班是必需先有大學入學許可? 那我列 翻譯這幾家有這類嗎? 先感謝大家看完~m(_ _)m -- Deutschland! ╭~~~╮ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ︴≧≦吱 ︴ 。-> 翻譯社|,-> 翻譯公司|的-> 翻譯 ██████ \︴ ▽ /︴ ██████ ︴ ︴ ╰~~~╯ http://www.wretch.cc/blog/sarih12
- Dec 08 Fri 2017 07:22
紐西蘭奧克蘭龍頭說話黉舍LanguagesInternational
1978 年就創建的 Languages International 是奧克蘭首屈一指教學歷史悠長 翻譯語言黉舍,在歐洲列國算頗具知名度,故在奧克蘭以亞洲學生為大宗的各個語言黉舍中,算是白人學生相對比例高的黉舍.不是說進修英文必然要崇洋媚外,而是遍及白人學生英文程度相對好,究竟結果他們的說話和英文是同羅馬語系.既然都要進修英文了,不是愈多歐洲或中南學生好過亞洲學生嗎?畢竟我們就口音和邏輯上,是比較聽的懂日韓學生的英文,所以莎姐姐在建議客人選擇說話學校上,一向很注重學生比例.試想:在一群中日韓學生中進修英語,似乎有一點時空錯亂 翻譯感覺?曾有學生去過某國的語言黉舍,就和我說過:為何自己明明在西方,卻覺得本身身處亞洲的 fu?哈哈 這就是個中 翻譯一個道理了 ~~
- Dec 07 Thu 2017 23:01
麥克爺爺用肢體說話說故事 帶領孩子融入英語故事
- Dec 07 Thu 2017 14:39
酒醉大脫序!「back漢」大鬧高鐵 狂飆四說話嗆聲
- Dec 07 Thu 2017 06:15
[講授]Windows8安裝MicrosoftApplocale版,非當地語系(例如簡體中文或日文)的軟體以准確的說話…
- Dec 06 Wed 2017 21:26
全民英檢中級初試延至1.11
- Dec 06 Wed 2017 13:03
Windows XP 輸入法「語言列」不見了@電之豪情.腦力狂盪-電腦國
- Dec 06 Wed 2017 04:41
敦煌絲路熱 牽駝人多國語言迎賓
- Dec 05 Tue 2017 11:55
國家語言法草案…台灣手語入法 增台語台
- Dec 05 Tue 2017 03:33
Android 7.0後某些中文APP變英文調回中文的方法之一(NOKIA 6適用)
- Dec 04 Mon 2017 19:11
英語列第二官方語? 賴揆:給教育部時候鞭策
- Dec 04 Mon 2017 10:49
CentOS / RedHat 安裝 varnish 4
- Dec 04 Mon 2017 02:25
輕裝修設計事宜書賺到買到博客來網路書店輕裝修設計...
- Dec 03 Sun 2017 18:02
超實用的旅遊會話
Do I need to buy ticket first? 我必須先買車票嗎?
One-way or roundtrip? 單程或是往返?
Please remind us whe we get to XXXX,OK? 當我們達到某處請提示我們下車
How soon does the next train come? 下班火車多快來呢?
I took the wrong but. 我撘錯公車了
Get off at the forth stop. 在第四站下車
I’ll like to get off at the airport 翻譯公司 please. 我要到機場
打德律風
I want to make a phone call. 我要打德律風
Can I dial directly? 可以直接撥號嗎?
I’ll like to place a local call. 我想打一通室內電話
I’ll like to place a long-distance call. 我想打一通遠程德律風
I’ll like to place a overseas call to Taiwan. 我想打一通越洋德律風
Please keep trying and call me when you get on the line. 請繼續試
Please cennect me with room XXX. 請幫我接客房XXX
Please charge fee to my room. 請將費用算在我的帳上
I called from XXX. 我在某處打過電話
旅行/旅遊
旅遊資訊
I’ll like to join(take) this tour. 我想加入這個行程
May I know more detail schedule? 我可以知道更多詳細行程嗎?
I’ll like some informations about........我想一些資料關於.......
May I reserve it now? 我可以此刻預訂嗎?
Is this tour all-inclusive? 包含全數費用嗎?
Is there a pick up service at the hotel? 有旅館接送辦事嗎?
Do you have a five days land tour recently? 比來有五天內陸的旅遊嗎?
When and where do we start? 動身的時間跟地址呢?
Where can I board the ferry? 那裡上遊輪?
Which tour do you recommend? 你推薦阿誰旅遊行程?
I’ll like to ask you about.........我想請問你關於...........
Do you offer Chinese translation guide for us? 你可以提供中文翻譯導遊嗎?
Do we have a Chinese-speaking guide? 有中文導遊嗎?
Do I have enough time to take pictures? 我有足夠時候攝影嗎?
What time does the next flight leave(take off)? 下班飛機何時起飛?
What time do we need to come back here? 我們需要什麽時候回來?
How long do we stop here? 在這裡逗留多久?
Recommend me some good sightseeing to visit, please. 請建議我值得去參觀 翻譯景點.
where are the best attractions that we couldn’t miss? 哪裡有好的景點我們絕不能錯失呢?
What scenic attractions do you recommend? 哪裡有好的景點我們毫不能錯失呢?
Could you tell me some interesting places in this town? 能告知我一些好玩的地方嗎?
Where is the place to enjoy a nice view? 在哪能看到美妙風光
Can I take pictures inside Museum? 可以在博物館裏照相嗎?
Where is the tickets window? 售票口在哪?
★Who should I contact in case of emergency? 若有緊急狀態我該連聯絡誰?
I though we were on a limitted budget.我想我們預算有限
旅店
Here is my confirmation slip. 這是我切實其實認單
I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation. 我會晚一點達到,請保留所預訂的房間。
Is hot water available any time? 隨時都有熱水供給嗎?
May I see the room first?我可以看一看房間嗎?
Do you have any porter to take our baggages to our rooms? 有行李搬運員幫忙嗎?
What time are meals (breadfast)offered? 用餐(早飯)時間是幾點?
Could you call and reserve a taxi for me? (on 5 june ‘s moring) 可以請你幫我預約計程車嗎
Do you have vacancies for double room type? 你有雙人房型空房嗎
Please give me quiet rooms,please.請給我一間恬靜的房間
Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?是不是還有更大的(更好 翻譯/更廉價 翻譯)房間?
I want to stay three days longer.我想再多住三個晚上.
Is breakast included? 早飯是否已包括於費用內?
What is the rate? 房價多少?
How much is it per night? 每晚費用為幾何?
Is there a discount for staying several days? 若停留數日是不是有任何折扣?
The rate is higher than we expected. 房價比我們預期 翻譯還高.
Is there any additional charges? 有額外收費嗎?
Does it include tax and service charge?費用是不是包含稅與辦事費?
Would you be kind enough to check for me? 妳可以幫我查查看嗎?
Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)? 這裡可使用信譽卡(觀光支票)嗎?
Where is the nearest subway station? 最近 翻譯地鐵站在那裡?
Suite:套房
Surcharge:加價
Tariff:票價或房價表
What time is the breadfast served? 早飯幾點開始供給
The air conditioner is broken. 空調壞了
Please send somebody up ,O.K? 請叫人上來好嗎?
Would we Late check out at 4 pm WITHOUT EXTRA CHARGE?我們可以到下午四點分開不用另外付費嗎?
Room key for XXX 翻譯公司please.請給我房間鑰匙XXX
When will it be ready?什麼時刻會準備好?
I’d like to stay one more night. 我要多住一晚
we are leaving early tomorrow.So, I lik to ask you to call and reserve a taxi for us.我們明天一大清早分開 翻譯公司所以 翻譯公司我可以請你幫我們先叫好計程車嗎??
Please send up a porter. 請派人來拿行李
Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrow morning? 明早你是否能幫我將行李拿到大廳?
May I leave baggage here till this afternoon? 我可以存放行李到下午嗎?
Give me a moring call at 6 am for all three days. please. 這三天請六點叫我起床
Could you wake me up at 7 o’clock tomorrow morning? 明早7點能叫我起床嗎?
I'd like a wake-up call, please.我想設定淩晨的呼喚鈴 翻譯社
What time does supermarket open? 超等市場幾點營業
Can you recommend a good restaurant for dinner?你能推薦一家好餐廳用晚飯嗎?
Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).請送給我一壺咖啡(熱水)。
★We are leaving for the airport at 8:30 am tomorrow morning. 明早8點半要到機場
I found there is a mistake in my bill.我發現帳單上有錯!!
I enjoy my stay.我住的很愉快 翻譯社
餐飲
I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.我想去一家價位公道的餐廳。
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?這附近是不是有中國餐廳?
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?這四周是否有價位不貴的餐廳?
We are a group of six我們共有六人
We’d like to have a table tighter 我們想併桌
We'll come around eight o'clock.我們大約在8點達到 翻譯社
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here? 你能保舉附近的一個好點的餐館嗎
Do you know of any restaurant open now? 你知道有目前開門 翻譯餐館嗎
Is this seat vacant? 我可以坐這裡嗎?
Is this seat taken? 這個座有人嗎?
May I sit next to you? 我可以做你旁邊嗎?
Do you have any vegetarian dishes on the menu? 否有供給素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishs?餐廳是否有供給素食餐?
Can you make it mild? 能做的清淡嗎?
- Dec 03 Sun 2017 09:28
~插畫實習~繪畫的根基:一枝筆就可以畫,零基礎也能輕鬆上手的6堂畫畫 ...